Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 19, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Tara McNeill Forum
|-+  Other Topics
| |-+  I'm new here! Hello (Moderator: GlenS)
| | |-+  Hi, I'm Sarah
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi, I'm Sarah  (Read 120 times)
SarahBurkefan

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2017, 05:52:20 PM »

Hi everyone,
I'm Sarah :)  I'm on most of the other forums as well.  I think Tara is just fabulous!! I met her a few months ago in Green Bay, and she is such a sweetie.
A little bit about me... my favorite Celtic Woman is and always will be Chloe. My favorite current member is Susan.
I play the piano and clarinet and love to read.
I'm so happy to be here!! :) :)
CWazyTom
The CWazy Canadian
Administrator

We love you, Tara!

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 09:15:49 PM »

Welcome to Tara's forum, Sarah!

Chlo is special performer and person. She's the first Celtic Woman I met. She's very sweet and always knows how to make people smile. And that voice ... she's amazing!

Tara reminds me of Chlo in a lot of ways, including her adorable goofiness, her passion while performing, and her ability to inspire happiness. Tara's very kind and thoughtful. I will never forget what she sent me after Home for Christmas last year and Voices of Angels this year.

I used to play piano. It's been about 20 years though. I played for 8 years or so but I don't think I was particularly good. I could play sheet music with enough practice, but it always felt like my fingers were stiff and uninspired, like I was playing like a rusty robot instead of an artist. It was really stressful too (well, just about everything is for me, I suppose).

I actually played a tiny bit of clarinet while I was in grade school too. I knew a few notes and how to play without squeaking most of the time. Lol.

As for reading, my eyes get tired really fast when I read things on paper for some reason. Probably from staring at computer screens all day. Hahaha.

Anyways, I hope you have lots of fun here.

Thanks for supporting Tara!
    Welcome to Celtic Woman, Tara!
    Pages: [1] Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Tara McNeill Forum, Hi, I'm Sarah - Theme by GlenS